Monday, 8 August 2011

CASE Study 1st Anniversary

Helloo!
I finally found time to have a go at this weeks CASE Study Challenge!  The CASE Study Challenge blog had its first birthday last week and to celebrate there was an amazing blog hop - if you haven't checked it out then you really ought to, the amount of talent will just blow your mind!  I was over-inspired when I finished!

The challenge this week is to CASE one of the Design Team, past or present, and it can be anything they've ever designed.  Well, oh my goodness, I never thought I'd be able to choose!  Eventually I did though.  I have CASE'd this card from the plethora of Amy Wanford's beautiful cards.  Again, if you have never perused her blog then you absolutely should - you're in for a real treat!  Now, Amy is amazing and I'd like you to bear that in mind when you see my interpretation - unfortunately I am not Amy!  Hopefully I'll get there one day?!  :)




Is it any surprise that I chose the black and white one with a rainbow colour splash and a few sparklies?!  Hmmm, I fear I am becoming a little too predictable?!  If it's good enough for Gallery Idol then I guess no one can complain  :)

Thanks, as always, for dropping in and feel free to let me know what you think :)

Ta ta for now!!









Supplies:
Card        White and Black 220gsm
Stamps    Stampendous Congratulations (G011)
Inks         ColorBox Queue - Scarlet, Orange, Canary, Lime, Heliotrope; VersaColor - Charcoal, Cyan
Others     Tonic Studios small flower punch, clear embossing powder, rhinestones, Rotring 0.5 drawing pen    



8 comments:

  1. Oh what an amazing CASE Sian, I think you've done Amy proud. I loved that card for GI and I instantly recognised your card from the thumbnail on blogger :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous CASE. I love rainbows. :-) That sentiment stamp is great!
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew immediately which card of Amy's you CASEd! You did a beautiful job, and as you probably know already, I'm also a sucker for white and rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sian...your card is absolutely fantastic! I am always in awe of artists that add the most minimal of accents and have it make the biggest impact...that's what your card does! The rainbow of dainty colors, the black lines finished off with the gems and the simple sentiment lend itself to pure gorgeousness. I can say with all certainty that you will make Amy proud! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la, absolutely stunning!! love the simple elegance of this one, the sentiment is devine, the touch of bling is perfection!
    Thanks for joining us for our birthday extravaganza and making it one to remember! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely! Fabulous CASE of Amy's :) Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, I love this card! You are so brave I always find CAS cards very tricky. I always want to add more!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I *love* this! Y'know there's nothing wrong with being predictable if the stuff you're making is gorgeous ;D
    Thanks for partying with us on CASE study and for picking one of my personal, fave cards to CASE! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!