Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Case Study Challenge #95

Hello!

It's been waaaay too long since I last had the opportunity to play along with the Case Study Challenge (don't tell the others, but it's definitely one of my favourites!) So I'm pleased to have had the chance this week, albeit I'm cutting it a bit fine - my middle name is lastminute.com!

Here's the card from Joy Taylor that I have CASE'd. 



My CASE is a fairly obvious one I know, but there was no way to improve on such brilliant composition and colouring, what can I say?!




Apologies for the photographs, the good ol' English summer weather has cesaed to disappoint with some marvellous grey skies and clouds!

I hope you like it and look forward to hearing from you :)  Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White, Pale Turquoise, Lime Green; Hono Papers - Flowers and Fairies
Stamps: Verve - One Person, Sunny Days
Ink:        VersaColor - Old Rose, Evergreen; SU! - Black
Other:    Spellbinders - Classic Scallop Edgeabilities; Sizzix TH Tattered Florals; Pearls



6 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the die cut bubbles. M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the die cutting! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, elegant card!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card!!! I love the layers and the die cut bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely! I love your diecut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that bubbly background would look amazing as an underwater theme, I saw a great mermaid stamp that would be perfect on the clarity stamps website!
    Not that I'm enabling or anything!!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!