Thursday, 5 July 2012

CASE Study Challenge #98

Hello there!

I am here with my entry for this week's CASE Study challenge.  As it's the first week of July there is a new muse, Kristii Lockart.  I love her style so I'm really looking forward to the rest of the month!

Here is Kristii's card;


In my design I have chosen to CASE the background and baby elements of Kristii's card, and here is what mine turned out like;


Would you believe, the sun has finally come out!  Yipee!  I'm a little worried that these two days of sunshine are all we are going to get, but I've enjoyed them nonetheless!  Much better light for taking photographs too :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a good one :)








Supplies
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White, Baby Pink
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Flourish and Scallops; Verve - Hope Blooms
Ink:        Versacolor - Old Rose; SU! Black
Other:    Spellbinders - Labels 24, Anenome Topper; Crafty Ribbons baby ribbon sheer dots hot pink;
              pearls

6 comments:

  1. Loving that fab background Sian, did you do that freehand or was it a stamp?
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Labels 24 die as a mask, sponged the pink and then stamped the Waltzingmouse flourishes on top :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty in pink with this card!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!