Friday 15 June 2012

Viva La Verve - June Week 2

Ok...so I'm not posting these in order...I know, I'm sorry!  I'm hoping that I'll manage to get all four weeks entries made this month, but I'll be honest, I'm not holding my breath!  Ill try :)

Here is the sketch for Week 2 and my card;




It's another very 'un-me' card - I think the sun coming out for a whole two days had an effect on me!!

Let me know what you think :)








Supplies
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White, Ocean Blue, Grape, Lilac, Primrose Yellow, Ivory Hammered,
              Lime Green, Pale Turquoise
Stamps: Verve - Sunny Days; Papermania - V&A Cornfield; Waltzingmouse - Big Day Additions
Ink:        VersaColor - Violet, Silver, Evergreen; Ranger - Perfect Medium, Broken China Distress Ink
Other:    Wow Embossing Powder - Primary Lagoon; Papermania clear embossing powder; Verve - A
              Cut Above Die - Leafy Sprigs; doily; purple jewellery wire; ivory/pearl seed beads;
              rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright and happy card,love the medallion with the flowers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh so many beautiful things all on one card, the doile, rosette, gorgeous central piece (patterned paper or stamp? I know you are a whizz with your distress inks so I think it may be a resist technique!)
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly, nice to see you here! You are indeed correct, it was blue embossing powder with Broken China Distress Ink :) isn't the stamp cool though?! I love it! Thanks for all your comments, they're much appreciated :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!