Thursday 10 January 2013

A New Little Someone...

My endeavor to create and blog more frequently is going well so far ... I am aware it is only a few days into the year however!

Here is a card for my friend who is going to have a little baby girl any day now - I am very excited!  I used the sketch for this week's Viva La Verve challenge by Teresa Kline.  I love her work and this sketch is awesome - I may have to use this one again soon :)




The light that I have is a bit rubbish, so until the sun comes out I'm afraid you'll have to put up with slightly crappy photographs!  I was quite pleased with how this card turned out - I hope my friend likes it too :)

Thanks for stopping by :)








Supplies
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White, Black, Pink Sorbet; Best Of K&Co
Stamps: Verve - Hope Blooms; Stamping All Day - Baby Feet
Ink:        VersaColor - Old Rose, Peony
Other:    Spellbinders - Fleur De Lis Motifs, Classic Circles Large and Small, Classic Scallop, Classic Edges
             Two;WOW! Embossing Powder - Pastel Pink, Tickled Pink; Crafty Ribbons - Fancy Edge Taffeta 
             Pink; thread; pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!