Wednesday 16 October 2013

A paper players day!...

Hey!

I am popping in with a quick post, you'll be pleased to know!!

I made this card for the challenge over at The Paper Players which this week is a colour challenge from Jaydee.  

Now, I don't 'do' SU! colours - not because I don't like them, just because I don't have any!  So, I have interpreted the colours Midnight Muse, Pool Party and Whisper White as Teal, Pale Turqoise and well, White!  I am a little unsure as to whether that's right or not as 'midnight' to me implies a navy blue, but the colour swatches on my screen look more like turquoise?  That's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it!  ;)

Right, now that dilemma is over, on to the card!


We have, Teal, Pale Turquoise and White!  Woohoo!  I'm not even sure where this idea came from, it was one of those 'sat at my desk making a card and before I knew it this bad boy was born' kinda scenario, you know what I mean?!  It doesn't really require a great deal of explanation either so, here it is and that is all!

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day ;)











Supplies
Card:      Paper Mill Direct - White, Raspberry Pink, Pink Sorbet
Stamps: Stamping All Day - Deco Birthday
Ink:        Ranger - Perfect Medium
Other:    Spellbinders - Small & Large Circles; Tim Holtz - Tattered Florals; Craft Concepts - Grunge Dots 
                 e/f; Sparkles - Glitz It

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Like he layout & embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are perfect and I adore your CAS creation, Sian! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Sian! A perfect clean and simple layout which packs a punch! I LOVE it! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eye-catching and delighful! I'd say this 'bad boy' is pretty fabulously *good*! You are just sooooo creative.....
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!