Thursday 16 August 2012

Anni-VERVE-sary Day 4

Hello there peeps!

It's Verve's 5th anniversary this year, and to celebrate they are having a challenge over on SCS this week.  There is also a spotlight blog hop each day in the run up to the new release which is also jam packed FULL of Verve inspiration!

I am, once again, without any sort of space to craft in at the moment.  All my stuff is in boxes and keeps getting moved around the house!  But, not to be defeated by a silly thing like that, I am now making my cards on the floor!  Not ideal, I realise that, but where there's a will.... :)  This is why my blog has been a little quiet lately - please bear with me!

I am however, attempting to participate in all the Verve challenges this week.  Luckily for me the deadline for all five challenges is 24th August, so it gives me bit of time to catch up!  As you can see, I am doing these challenges out of order - why change the habit of a lifetime right?!

Ok, boring chat over...on to the good stuff!

The challenge for Day 4 is to create a CAS card - yay! Can you tell why I started with this one?!

Now, I don't think that the purists would agree that this is a CAS card, but I'm pretty sure the girls over at Verve will let me off with this one :)


This card is for my best blogging friend, Kelly.  She has just moved into a new home and is expecting her first baby!  As the card illustrates - I am so happy for her!!! (and her fella of course!)  Unfortunately this has meant that all her craft stuff, like mine, is in boxes and she's alittle bit too busy at the moment to craft.  I'm hoping she can find some time to indulge herself soon :)

Anyways, I really enjoyed making this card and I hope both Kelly and you guys like it, and as always, thanks for dropping by!








Supplies
Card:      Paper Mill Direct - White, Daffodil
Stamps:  Verve - Hope Blooms
Ink:         SU! Black
Other:     Spellbinders - Anenome Flower Topper; rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. I think it's very CAS and beautiful and cheerful! Great sunny colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!