Saturday 25 August 2012

CASology - Green

Hey peeps!

I have managed to join in with the challenge over at CASology this week - woohoo!  I have also added another card to my Christmas pile, I love when challenges inspire cards that I actually need!

Now, I'm hoping the girls at CASology are going to let me off a little bit - cheeky I know!  :)  The inspiration word is 'GREEN'. 



Now, my card is green, however I have taken a liberty added a little tiny bit of red that I hope to get away with :)  I'm not how strict they're going to be, guess I'll find out soon!

Here's my card;


I sketched and cut out the little holly leaves - really should make a template, it would be much easier!  I heat embossed the sentiment with WOW! Clear Hologram embossing powder...I'm hoping you can kinda see it in this photograph, the light was absolutely terrible though!  It's bank holiday weekend in England in August, of course it's pouring with rain!


Can you kinda see the sparkles?!  Meh!

I hope that I don't get told off too much for adding my little berries :)

Thanks for stopping by :)








Supplies
Card:      Paper Mill Direct - White, Apple Green, Forest Green
Stamps: Penny Black - 'T' for transparent Crystalline
Ink:        VersaColor - Black
Other:    WOW! Clear Hologram embossing powder; Spellbinders - Classic Circles, large; Crafty
              Ribbons - Greenbrier seam binding; rhinestones; pearls

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASlogy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that touch of red is absolutely PERFECT on your card! :) What a great way to add some interest! Very creative, I'd say!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Christmas card... love the little hollyberry gems! so glad you played along with CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red pop on all that green and white - a beautiful CAS Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with CASology's green challenge (I'm late, I know - I've been away!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!