Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy Birthday Jack!!...

Hey there!

Today is my brothers' birthday - Happy Birthday kiddo!!

I made his birthday card using this Viva La Verve sketch by the fabulous Amber Hight.  Here is the sketch;


and here is my darling brothers' birthday card;


I'm hoping he gets his card in the post before he sees this on here!!  :)

Thanks for stopping by :)








Supplies
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White, Grey, Sky Blue, Ocean Blue; K&Co Best Of
Stamps: Verve - Wishful Elegance; Papermania - V&A Pot Pourri
Ink:        Rangers Perfect Medium; VersaColor - Lapis Lazuli and Charcoal
Other:    WOW! Lagoon and Pastel Blue embossing powder; Craft Concepts - Grunge Stripes and Grunge
             Dots; Crafty Ribbons - Sky Blue seam binding; thread; rhinestones 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!