Friday 15 February 2013

Viva La Verve - Best Wishes...

Hey!

This week over at Viva La Verve is the usual sketch challenge, but there's a cool inspiration photo as well just to spice things up a little!

The sketch is by Moe and is gorgeous, as always;


and this is the inspiration photo Moe chose for us to work with;


I don't know about you, but I can honestly say I've never seen a pink front door before!  It's making my British Racing Green one seem a bit ordinary - maybe I'll have to work on that!  :)

I used Moe's sketch and pulled the pink from the inspiration, here is my card;


Thanks for stopping by ;)









Supplies
Card:     Paper Mill Direct - White, Ivory Linen; parcel paper
Stamps: Verve - Wishful Elegance; Papermania - Art Deco
Ink:        Ranger Perfect Medium
Other:    WOW! Tickled Pink and Pastel Pink embossing powder; Crafty Ribbons - Flamingo Pink seam
             binding; rhinestones; thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!