Tuesday 12 February 2013

Happy Birthday To You...

Hello there,

I was asked by a friend of mine to make a birthday card for his mother.  She loves cards apparently and he felt that she would really appreciate a hand made card that was made especially for her - I do hope she likes it!

Here is the card I made for her;


I know I don't have anything in the photograph to use as scale, which would have been a good idea in hindsight, but this card is quite large at 200mm square.  It was quite nice to have all that space to play with for a change :)

Because of the size and the raised flowers, I made a matching box for it to go in;


Thanks for stopping by :)








Supplies
Card:      Paper Mill Direct - White Linen, Primrose, Daffodil, Cerise, Pink Sorbet, Apple Green and Orange
Stamps: Verve - Sunny Days, Wishful Elegance; Waltzingmouse - Big Day Additions
Ink:        SU! - Classic Black; VersaColor - Green
Other:    Spellbinders - Anemone Flower Toppers; Verve Cut Above - Leafy Sprigs; WOW! Clear 
             embossing powder; pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!